Just a few weeks back I got a personal message on my Facebook.
It was from a guy named Jason Phillips.
At the time I didn’t know a ton about Jason, but as I did a little bit of research, turns out this guy is somewhat of a big deal.
When I connected with JP over the phone a bit more that’s when I said I had to get this guy onto the 110HAM Radio Show.
And so here we are now…
In this NEW Episode of 110HAM Radio You’ll discover:
- If LOW CARB dieting is really the answer to getting leaner and performing better
- If PALEO is actually hurting you or helping you
- The low down on CARB BACKLOADING and if there’s any actual results to eating most of your carbs at night before you go to bed
- “SHOW and GO” VS. Just “SHOW” Nutrition (Are there any differences between the two?)
- Competition Day Eating and Nutrition Prep (this might be a shocker for many people)
- Are Cals In VS. Cals Out that important??
- If Intermittent Fasting is all the great or just a fluke?
- Plus much more!
You’ll enjoy this one for sure!
Download The Mp3 Below:
Podcast (110hamradio): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Jason and I plan on doing some follow up episode on more NUTRITION topics.
If you got questions, post them up below and we’ll cover them in our next one.
PS – For a completely DONE-FOR-YOU nutrition system for performance, check out the Lean. Mean. Strong. Simple Nutrition System
Just last week I had the privilege of grillin’ Nutrition Master Nate Miyaki.
This guy knows a thing or two about how to Eat BIG all while keeping and getting himself SHREDDED all year long…
I was extremely excited to chat with Nate as he’s written for a lot of top publications such as Men’s Health, Muscle And Fitness, plus many others. I’ve known about Nate for a long time so it was awesome to finally connect with him.
The biggest things I RESPECT about Nate the most are that #1 – He’s fully HONEST and OPEN with everything he does and he walks the freakin’ walk (as you can see above).
To find out more about how Nate and how he personally eats CLICK HERE.
In the Strength Talk sessions below, we go through a LOT of awesome info within these videos so make sure to check them out below.
You will discover:
- Is there just one “diet” you should follow?
- Why eating CARBS at night will actually help you INCREASE your results
- How and When to CHEAT on your meals (plus how you’ll benefit from it)
- Alcohol? Is it OK for your diet or will it crush your results?
- How to EAT BIG and GET SHREDDED
- And More…
Here’s Part Numero Uno
Here’s Part Numero Dos
Download The MP3 – CLICK HERE
For more IN-DEPTH info on the exact methods Nate uses to get LEAN, Get and STAY STRONG, CHECK OUT Nate’s NEW Book -> FEAST Your Fat Away
Live and EAT BIG!
A few years ago I met Mr. Adam Blackwell and upon meeting Adam, I can remember a few distinct things about him.
These two things were that he was DAIRY FREE and he was an MMA Fighter.
Pretty weird combo, but when I met him, we connected right off the bat.
I instantly became interested in WHY he was Dairy Free.
At the time, I knew a ton about how bad most dairy products out there were, but what I didn’t know was just how much of an effect dairy in general can truly have on your health.
Grass-fed, organic, 100% Natural…
Doesn’t really matter.
Now, I’m not dairy free by any means as I’ll have the occasional bowl of ice cream or frozen yogurt for a cheat meal here and there, but other then that, I steer clear of most dairy anyways.
The only dairy products I do take in come from my grass-fed cheese and butter and my protein shake.
Other then that I’m pretty much dairy free, but after talking with my buddy Adam a bit more in depth about this subject, I’ve decided I’m going to take a little “7 Day Dairy FREE Challenge” to see what happens.
I go into a bunch more detail within the video below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover in this Aggressive Strength Talk Session…
- Why is dairy so bad?
- The TRUTH about calcium
- Is milk OK if it’s Organic and grass-fed?
- The 7-Day Dairy FREE Challenge
- The low down on Protein Shakes
- How to be dairy-FREE and still have your ice cream (this tip is a good one)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Now, if you want to find out more about the POWER that eating Dairy FREE can have for you, check out Dairy FREE Fat-Loss
Just note – This is NOT only about fat loss, rather it’s for Total OPTIMAL Health.
Learn more about WHAT you put into your body.
Drop any questions or thoughts you might have about dairy below in the comments.
AND, if you’re going to join me on my “7 Day DAIRY FREE Challenge”, let me know!
I’m starting TODAY!
Live and Train Aggressive!
PS – Discover the DIRTY TRUTH about Dairy and how you can rid it’s TOXICITY from your life for good.
Check out the INFO-PACKED Dairy FREE Fat-Loss Manual.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed