110 HAM Radio: Episode 2 Rugged Strength With Joe ChizekAugust 6, 2014 • Posted in Category podcast.
Here we come with episode #2 of the 110 H.A.M. Radio Show
This one is packed with awesome info coming straight to you,uncut and raw just like you need to hear it.
I got a chance to catch up with one of my best friends, Joe Chizek who’s one of the most straight up hardcore and rugged guys you’ll ever meet.
In This 110HAM Radio Episode You’ll Discover…
- why you need to trust your gut feelings
- growing up strong in Wyoming
- strength training with The Big Red Machine – Nebraska Huskers
- the rugged strength lifestyle that not only build strength physically, but mentally as well
- how the world gone weak and how YOU can keep yourself STRONG
- training for real world Hunting (not for your wussy guided tours)
- mindset tricks for instant results in strength and power
Listen in and enjoy!
***Sorry as there are a few disconnections with the audio during the call – Joe is literally “in the mountains” so the call cuts out a few times here and there***
Please drop your thoughts and comments
CLICK HERE for a RUGGED Strength Resource
***Be Warned This is NOT A Program Designed for Everyone*
- Shredded and Strong NUTRITION Tips
- 31 Hardcore Cardio Rountines
- KILLER Workout Videos